Friday, 27 January 2012

Do you like my Photography? :)

Hi There,
Just wanted to tell you all that i have a photography page up on facebook! If you're bored and looking for things to check out, go have a look! The photos that i recently took were photos of a close friend of mine, shes absolutely gorgeous isn't she? 

Have a looky look:  HERE

Do you recognize the Burberry trench she's wearing? I've featured it in this post as well as this post! :)
Well then, enough talking from me, Here are some of my personal favourites ;)


hope you enjoyed my photos!
I really want to keep on practicing, all i need are some willing models ;)

If you have time, Please support me HERE! :)



  1. you look great girl ^^

  2. hey meowsypants,
    your blog is kind of loverly jubberly.
    I enjoy your photos uh-lot!

    ex oh ex oh

  3. Your blog is so attractive and unique. I always appreciate novel ideas as you have projected in your blog. Count me as a new follower.

  4. Amazing Clicks...Thanx for your lovely comment

    Thanx for following...Following back :)...However I am unable to see you under my GFC list :(


  5. Hey! Great blog&amazing style!
    Come and visit my blog if you want I'm following u now!

  6. What a cute photos. Surely your going to be a great photographer.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!

  7. christian louboutin pumps 8cm high heel sale online and free shipping
    Christian Louboutin 8CM white pointed Sandals


Thank you so much for your comments! I read & love every single one, it's so very sweet of you all! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...